Florida Psychological Associates LLC
A Moment in the Limelight:
Connie cooper, LCSW
Here at Florida Psychological Associates, we are focused on
assisting our clients and pushing them to live their best lives.
In doing so, we thrive working behind the scenes and do as
much as we can show appreciation to all of our staff. This
is an exciting day on FPA Today because we are bringing
one of our outstanding therapists, Connie Cooper,
into the limelight for a moment.
Coonie graduated from the Florida State University with a Master's degree in Social Work. In addition to her Master’s Degree, Connie has advanced training in Parent Coordination, Social Investigations, Parenting Plans, Mediation, Gottman Marriage Counseling, Critical Incident Stress Debriefing, Narrative and Cognitive-Behavioral techniques. Connie has taken the time to answer a few questions about herself, get to know her below:
1. What is your favorite quote?
- “The problem is the problem, the person is not the problem” -Michael White
2. Why did you become a counselor/social worker?
- First, I enjoy connecting with people. Secondly, I am fascinated and passionate about exploring and developing new possibilities in people’s lives, including my own. It’s a field where one is always connecting, learning, and growing.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Curious, accepting, empathetic, motivated, open.
4. How do you balance your job and personal life?
- I work part time and play a lot!
5. What is one thing you could never live without?
6. What makes you happy?
- While I love relaxing, I’m also a bit of an adrenaline junkie. Various adrenaline- producing sports and activities!
7. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- My cat and coffee.
8. What you would say to yourself at age 13?
- You can do more than you think you can. And don’t worry so much about what other people think.
9. What is your favorite part about working for FPA?
- We have an amazing team of professionals that I learn from every day!
10. What is one thing that you want our readers to know about you?
- It goes back to my inspiring quote. I see problems as separate from the person. Once we understand the problem, it can be managed or eliminated. There is nothing “wrong” with the person!
You will find Connie seeing her clients at our office in Fernandina Beach, FL during the week. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1903 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
542194 US-1, Callahan, Florida 32011 | 130 N Gross Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Phone (904) 277-0027 | Fax (407) 867-6261 | email@example.com
Copyright © Florida Psychological Associates LLC. All rights reserved.