Florida Psychological Associates LLC
A Moment in the Limelight:
Enrique "Henry" Cibrian
Here at Florida Psychological Associates, we are focused on
assisting our clients and pushing them to live their best lives.
In doing so, we thrive working behind the scenes and do as
much as we can show appreciation to all of our staff. This
is an exciting day on FPA Today because we are bringing
one of our outstanding researchers, Enrique "Henry" Cibrian,
into the limelight for a moment.
Henry graduated with a B.A. in Psychology at South University and has since been enrolled in the University of North Florida’s M.S. graduate psychology program. Henry plans on pursuing a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with a concentration in Neuropsychology. Henry has taken the time to answer a few questions about herself, get to know her below:
1. What is your favorite quote?
- “I wish there was a way to know you’re in the ‘good old days’ before you’ve actually left them.” -Andy Bernard (The Office)
2. What makes me happy?
- Knowing that the people I love and care about are living their lives safely and filled with happiness.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Loyal; Versatile; Inquisitive; Apprehensive; Reliable
4. How do you balance your job and personal life?
- To be honest, I generally don’t. I’m pretty content with keeping myself busy with work. However, I did just get a new puppy, and although that in itself is a lot of work, it’s very rewarding!
5. What is one thing you could never live without?
- This question took me a while. I probably lost a week’s worth of sleep thinking of the most honest answer I could come up with. It’s probably pizza.
6. What gets you up in the morning?
- Up until recently, it was my blaring alarm. Now, it’s my new puppy!
7. What 3 songs would be included on the soundtrack of your life?
- Helplessness Blues – Fleet Foxes; Miss Misery – Elliott Smith; Float On – Modest Mouse
8. What is a must on my bucket list?
- I have several: hike the Appalachian Trail; run a marathon; visit places north of the Arctic Circle; see an aurora; become a licensed Clinical Psychologist; build a log cabin; watch the U.S. men’s national soccer team play live in the World Cup (if they could just qualify for it); build a backyard skatepark; see a blue whale; summit Mt. Whitney; and backpack across Europe.
9. What is your favorite part about working for FPA?
- It’s gratifying to know that my supervisors genuinely care about promoting professional development.
10. If I could choose another professional, what would it be?
- Probably something that aims to discover, like a career in astronomy/cosmology, archeology, etc.
You will find Henry working at our office in Fernandina Beach, FL during the week. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
1903 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
542194 US-1, Callahan, Florida 32011 | 130 N Gross Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Phone (904) 277-0027 | Fax (407) 867-6261 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Florida Psychological Associates LLC. All rights reserved.