Florida Psychological Associates LLC
Here at Florida Psychological Associates, we are focused on
assisting our clients and pushing them to live their best lives.
In doing so, we thrive working behind the scenes and do as
much as we can show appreciation to all of our staff. This
is an exciting day on FPA Today because we are bringing
one of our outstanding therapists, Lauren Campbell,
into the limelight for a moment.
Lauren earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Shorter University and is currently working on her Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy at Liberty University. Lauren has taken the time to answer a few questions about herself, get to know her below:
1. What is your favorite quote?
- “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
2. Why did you become a therapist?
- I became a therapist because I want to help people live a healthy, happy life by giving them tools to use and making connections throughout their stories that they haven’t thought about yet.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Intuitive, ood listener, friendly, upbeat, and thoughtful
4. How do you balance your job and personal life?
- When I started my internship, my brilliant co-worker told me “to leave work at the office” after I expressed concern over a client after hours. She told me to physically close my office door every night to signal my brain that I am no longer working and if I thought about a client outside of work to send them good thoughts. This gave me the peace and permission to enjoy my personal life.
5. What makes you happy?
- Spending time with my fiancé.
6. What you would say to yourself at age 13?
- You will find your people and your purpose. It just may take a little longer than you thought.
7. What is your favorite book that you can read over and over again?
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
8. If you could choose another profession, what would it be?
- Speech pathologist or psychiatrist
9. What is your favorite part about working for FPA?
- The staff. I’ve worked at FPA for the last three years in many different roles and I can say with confidence that we have such hard-working and caring staff. Throughout my time here at FPA, not only did my amazing supervisors support me but so did many of the staff. They are always there for me to ask questions or to goof off with me after a hard day.
10. What is one thing that you want our readers to know about you?
- I’m always cold which is why I wear sweaters throughout the summer and at home snuggled up with my heated blanket.
You will find Lauren seeing her clients at our office in Fernandina Beach during the week.. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Moment in the Limelight:
1903 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
542194 US-1, Callahan, Florida 32011 | 130 N Gross Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Phone (904) 277-0027 | Fax (407) 867-6261 | email@example.com
Copyright © Florida Psychological Associates LLC. All rights reserved.