Florida Psychological Associates LLC
Here at Florida Psychological Associates, we are focused on
assisting our clients and pushing them to live their best lives.
In doing so, we thrive working behind the scenes and do as
much as we can show appreciation to all of our staff. This
is an exciting day on FPA Today because we are bringing
one of our outstanding therapists, Libby Drury,
into the limelight for a moment.
Libby graduated from the University of Massachusetts with a Master's Degree in Family & Community Health Nursing and then from Boston College and earned her Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatry Certification. Libby has taken the time to answer a few questions about herself, get to know her below:
1. What is your favorite quote?
- “No matter where you go, there you are.”
2. Why did you choose this profession?
- I was working in a high school based health center. Most of the teenagers I treated were depressed. Hence, I went back to school to get a Program of Study in Psychiatric Nursing.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words.
- “Strong but emotionally vulnerable."
4. How do you balance your work and personal life?
- Working part time has helped with balance. I love to walk my dogs in the morning and listen to the songbirds. Exercise helps me with balance. It relaxes my mind and allows me to connect with my body.
5. What 3 songs would be included on the soundtrack of your life?
- Love Shack, One Love and Imagine.
6. Describe your perfect day.
- Sunny, next to my dear husband, walking dogs in the neighborhood, eating good food, exercise and visiting with neighbors.
7. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- This time of year I am woken by the sun streaming in my window. As soon as I move, my dog and cat are on the bed. I am a morning person.
8. If you could choose another profession, what would it be?
- Cultural Anthropologist
9. What is your favorite part about working for FPA?
- The organization lives up to its mission. They don’t just give it lip service. I like my colleagues and clients.
10. What is one thing that you want our readers to know about you?
- I am not surprised by much. Client’s are my priority, helping them attain their wellbeing is my job, which I take seriously.
You will find Libby seeing her clients in at our office in Fernandina Beach during the week. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
A Moment in the Limelight:
Libby Drury, ARNP
1903 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
542194 US-1, Callahan, Florida 32011 | 130 N Gross Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Phone (904) 277-0027 | Fax (407) 867-6261 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Florida Psychological Associates LLC. All rights reserved.