Florida Psychological Associates LLC
A Moment in the Limelight:
Lisa Holloway, LMHC
Here at Florida Psychological Associates, we are focused on
assisting our clients and pushing them to live their best lives.
In doing so, we thrive working behind the scenes and do as
much as we can show appreciation to all of our staff. This
is an exciting day on FPA Today because we are bringing
one of our outstanding therapists, Lisa Holloway,
into the limelight for a moment.
Lisa graduated from Rollins College in Winter Park, FL with a Bachelor’s in Psychology in 1994 and Nova Southeastern University with a Master’s in Mental Health Counseling in 2006. She has been a licensed mental health counselor since 2008. Lisa has taken the time to answer a few questions about herself, get to know her below:
1. What is your favorite quote?
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world” - Mahatma Ghandi
2. Why did you become a therapist?
- I love watching others grow and learn how to be kind to themselves.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Kind, warm, caring, strong and loving.
4. What is a must on your bucket list?
- Returning to the Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye.
5. What makes you happy?
- My work with children and adults. My family, especially my grandchildren. My art and crafts that I create.
6. If you could choose another profession, what would it be?
- A neurologist, as I find the human brain and how it works fascinating.
7. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- I love what I do every day!
8. How do you balance your job and personal life?
- When I am at work, I am 100% at work. When I am home, I am 100% at home. I do not blur those boundaries.
9. What is your favorite part about working for FPA?
- I love the people who work here and our clients. It is a place where people can be themselves.
10. What is one thing that you want our readers to know about you?
- I am not paid to care about others. I simply care and want to see people grow to their true potential.
You will find Lisa seeing her clients in at our office in Fernandina Beach during the week. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1903 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
542194 US-1, Callahan, Florida 32011 | 130 N Gross Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Phone (904) 277-0027 | Fax (904) 775-4480| email@example.com
Copyright © Florida Psychological Associates LLC. All rights reserved.