Florida Psychological Associates LLC
Here at Florida Psychological Associates, we are focused on
assisting our clients and pushing them to live their best lives.
In doing so, we thrive working behind the scenes and do as
much as we can show appreciation to all of our staff. This
is an exciting day on FPA Today because we are bringing
one of our outstanding therapists, Kerrie Albert,
into the limelight for a moment.
Kerrie served in the US Navy and traveled the globe, but now calls Nassau County her home. She graduated from Walden University with a Master of Science degree in Mental Health Counseling. She is a Certified Prevention Professional through the Florida Certification Board in addition to being a licensed Registered Mental Health Counseling Intern with the state. Kerrie has taken the time to answer a few questions about herself, get to know her below:
1. What is your favorite quote?
- "Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Mahatma Ghandi
2. Why did you become a therapist?
- I discovered early on I have deep desire to help others create positive changes for themselves.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Funny, compassionate, smart, empathic and organized
4. What is a must on your bucket list?
- I want to scuba dive with sharks in Australia.
5. What makes you happy?
- Being outside and seeing smiles on my kids' faces.
6. If you could choose another profession, what would it be?
7. What is your favorite book that you can read over and over again?.
- "In the Meantime" by Iyanla Vanzant
8. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- My dog!
9. What you would say to yourself at age 13?
- I would say "It's going to be okay, you're going to make it, don't give up!"
10. What is your favorite part about working for FPA?
- "Being able to touch the lives of others and seeing my clients be successful. And my co-workers!"
11. What is one thing that you want our readers to know about you?
- I'm far from perfect and that's okay.
You will find Kerrie seeing her clients in at our office in Fernandina Beach during the week. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
A Moment in the Limelight:
Kerrie Albert, Rmhci
1903 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
542194 US-1, Callahan, Florida 32011 | 130 N Gross Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Phone (904) 277-0027 | Fax (407) 867-6261 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Florida Psychological Associates LLC. All rights reserved.