A Moment in the Limelight:
Here at Florida Psychological Associates, we are focused on
assisting our clients and pushing them to live their best lives.
In doing so, we thrive working behind the scenes and do as
much as we can show appreciation to all of our staff. This
is an exciting day on FPA Today because we are bringing
our outstanding patient coordinator, Vanessa Molinaro,
into the limelight for a moment.
Vanessa Molinaro served in the Navy as a Master-at-Arms before earning her Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration from Strayer University. She is looking to obtain her Master’s in Arts in the near future. Vanessa has taken the time to answer a few questions about herself, get to know her below:
1. What is your favorite quote?
- “Live your life, take chances, be crazy. Don’t wait ‘cause right now is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll be ever again.” - Suzanne Collins
2. What makes you happy?
- So many things make me happy. A ride in my jeep with the top down. Watching my husband play with our children. Nights spent with friends over a fire or on a table with some playing cards. I find joy in the simple things.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Personable, honest, compassionate, funny, flexible
4. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- The satisfaction of a piping hot cup of joe or two. I also look forward to making my kids breakfast, and then them asking for cereal instead…
5. If you could choose another profession, what would it be?
- I think outer space is amazing, so I think I’d be an astronaut.
6. Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
- I’ve been playing piano since I was 4 so I can play music by ear. I also have a knack for picking out the right size Tupperware.
7. What 3 songs would be included on the soundtrack of your life?
- Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves, Hero by Mariah Carey, and Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
8. What is a must on your bucket list?
- I’d love to visit the Pyramids of Giza. Ancient Egypt has always been so interesting to me since I was a young girl. Close second would be swimming with manatees because I think they’re beautiful.
9. What is your favorite part about working for FPA?
- The people I work with, hands down. I am so lucky to have found a place where everyone is a pleasure to be around, including my supervisors.
10. What is one thing that you want our readers to know about you?
- I hate scary movies, but when forced to watch them, I simply can’t turn away.
You will find Vanessa working at our office in Fernandina Beach, FL during the week. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Florida Psychological Associates LLC
1903 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
542194 US-1, Callahan, Florida 32011 | 130 N Gross Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Phone (904) 277-0027 | Fax (407) 867-6261 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Florida Psychological Associates LLC. All rights reserved.