Florida Psychological Associates LLC
A Moment in the Limelight:
Dr. Jennifer Lail, Ph.D.
Here at Florida Psychological Associates, we are focused on
assisting our clients and pushing them to live their best lives.
In doing so, we thrive working behind the scenes and do as
much as we can show appreciation to all of our staff. This
is an exciting day on FPA Today because we are bringing
one of our outstanding psychologists, Dr. Jennifer Lail,
into the limelight for a moment.
Dr. Jennifer Lail is a clinical psychology postdoctoral resident. She completed her PhD in clinical psychology at Fielding Graduate University where she participated in student governance, research ethics committees, and the New Immigrant Study. Dr. Lail has taken the time to answer a few questions about herself, get to know her below:
1. What is your favorite quote?
- I love reading, although much of my reading these days is children’s books. I often have a quote or line in my head that inspires me. Like this one from Harry Potter: “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only someone remembers to turn on the light” or this one from Dr. Suess: “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” But most recently, I found myself moved by the words of poet laureate, Amanda Gorman: “For there is always light, if only we’re brave enough to see it, if only we’re brave enough to be it.”
2. Why did you become a psychologist?
- I have always been curious about how different factors influence human behavior and emotions. From a young age I became focused on helping others and in looking for ways to reduce suffering. These two passions come together in the profession of psychology and I couldn’t imagine a more fulfilling profession.
3. Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Passionate, Curious, Patient, Adventurous, Funny
4. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Usually one of my twins…and usually much too early.
5. What is your favorite book that you can read over and over again?
- I don’t think I’ve ever read a book more than once; however, I am excited for my children to be old enough for us to read the Harry Potter series together.
6. What makes you happy?
- Sunshine, going to the beach, exercise, time with my favorite people, and good friends.
7. What is a must on your bucket list?
- My bucket list includes lots of world travel, learning new languages and improving my Arabic and Spanish, learning to scuba dive and sail, and writing a book.
8. What you would say to yourself at age 13?
- Hold tight. This is only the beginning – you have no idea how amazing this life is going to be!
9. What is your favorite part about working for FPA?
- My favorite part of working at FPA is being a part of a collaborative, passionate team of professionals, who are constantly working to provide the highest quality of patient care and always looking for and learning new ways to support our community.
10. What is one thing that you want our readers to know about you?
- I absolutely love my work and I am so grateful for the individuals and families that give me the opportunity to do this work.
You will find Dr. Lail seeing her clients at our office in Fernandina Beach during the week. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1903 Island Walk Way, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
542194 US-1, Callahan, Florida 32011 | 130 N Gross Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Phone (904) 277-0027 | Fax (904) 775-4480| email@example.com
Copyright © Florida Psychological Associates LLC. All rights reserved.